Re: [AMBER] Fwd: topology file and co-ordinate file making by amber tool (gaff.dat)

From: vivek rabha <rabhavustm96.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 10:36:44 +0530

I'm sorry for the unclear questions,,,as a beginner it is difficult for me
to found where is mistake.
I'm just trying to follow the manual and procedure

1) the command i used in tleap to create .top and .crd is

source leaprc.gaff
loadamberprep cor3.prep
deca = createunit deca
deca = sequence {PO2 PO2 PO2}
desc deca
check deca
charge deca
alignaxes deca
saveamberparm deca abc.top abc.crd
savepdb deca abc.pdb
quit

2) it shows some warning after loading my prep file
Warning: 1 of 56 atoms missing charges on atoms lines

3) and if i go forward
after alignaxes deca it shows
ContainerCenterAt(): Skipping atom w/ unknown position: O:O
ContainerCenterAt(): Skipping atom w/ unknown position: O:O
(I visualized in VMD the two oxygen is not forming bond with any atom )
---> i checked all the connection in my prep file but everything is okay
from my side ...i'm unable to find the mistake

4) at last quit
Quit

Exiting LEaP: Errors = 0; Warnings = 19; Notes = 0.

please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanking You
Vivek Rabha