Re: [AMBER] Fwd: topology file and co-ordinate file making by amber tool (gaff.dat)

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 16:13:19 +0200

Vivek,

I'm sorry to learn that my suggestion was not successful.

However, it is hard to help you without knowing the exact commands you
issued, learning the verbatim error messages, and having all the files
involved.

Best,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Germany