Re: [AMBER] new to amber20

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 08:19:30 -0400

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020, aishen wrote:

>> xleap has a very bad font ? I tried to change it but I don't know
>> where the right config file  to do it ?

Please visit http://archive.ambermd.org/201707/0353.html. (You can find
this by a Google search on "amber xleap font").

>And when I do  nab nuc.nab, I don't get any pdb file but an executable,

This is expected: "nab" is a compiler that does exactly that: create
executable files. I'm not sure what is in your nuc.nab file (.nab files
are programs that carry out certain tasks.) But you should get a
"a.out" file that you then run by typing "./a.out" in a terminal.

...hope this helps...dac