Re: [AMBER] xleap fonts

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 21:03:29 -0400

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017, Robert Wohlhueter wrote:

> xleap font sizes are seriously small. One would think that the file
> "XaLeap_wcl" was intended to provide control over font sizes, but
> changing font sizes there has no effect.

Works for me. If I modify line 3041 of XaLeap_wcl to this:

XaLeap*commands.text*font: -*-courier-medium-r-*-*-18-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

(the "18" was originally "14"), I get a much larger text font. I agree that
there are lots of font options (for menus, dialogs, etc.), but changing
the font for commands is probably the most helpful.

I'm thinking that we should probably make the default font bigger.

(Aside, I think the rather confusing comments in the XaLeap_wcl are referring
to the name of the file itself, not to the effects of changing that file.)

...see if this helps....dac