Re: [AMBER] PMEMD module for Umbrella sampling

From: Feng Pan <fpan3.ncsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 23:36:36 -0400

Hi,

Yes, three restraints are supported by the &pmd module,
you need to download and apply the patch first to Amber16
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial31/nfe_advance.patch.tar.gz

check the tutorial and the Amber16 for the usage.

Feng

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 12:45 AM, Supriyo Naskar <supriyo199331.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Amber Users,
>
> I am doing a umbrella sampling where I have three restraints, one distance
> and two angular.
> I am using sander to run my simulation, but not able to run using PMEMD or
> cuda.
> Does PMEMD not support this kind of restraints?
>
> ​Thanks,​

Feng Pan
Ph.D. Candidate
North Carolina State University