Re: [AMBER] Trajectory format

From: ATUL KUMAR <atul44_sit.jnu.ac.in>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:30:39 +0530

Thank you Dan for reply. Actually I wanted to use curves+ and canion tool
to analyse ion distribution around DNA. I read curves+ user manual and
there they have said amber trajectory in .trj format and amber topology
file is needed as inputs. No further explanation is given about .trj file
in curves+ manual. So to be precise I actually don't know what they mean by
amber trajectory in .trj format. I have not yet came to solve this problem
any help in the right direction is very appreciated.

Once again thank you for replying