Re: [AMBER] Trajectory format

From: ATUL KUMAR <atul44_sit.jnu.ac.in>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:39:29 +0530

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I already tried the script you suggest in
last mail.

parm file.prmtop
trajin file.mdcrd
autoimage
trajout file.trj

But the .trj file I get by doing so is same as .mdcrd file it's just like
renaming the trajectory file. And when I use this .trj file for curves+ and
canion tool for base pair parameter and and ion distribution calculation,
the tool does not take this .trj file as input.

So the above method to get .trj trajectory file did not help.
Once again thank you for your reply.

*Atul Kuamr jaiswal*
Research Scholar
School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (CCBB)
JNU,New Delhi
India.