Re: [AMBER] Trajectory format

From: emanuele falbo <falbo.emanuele.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 14:16:28 +0100

Dear,

Create a file ptraj.in with following options :

trajin file.mdcrd # the name of the trajectory
image center
trajout ptraj.out # the name of the output

then from the terminal run :

$AMBERHOME/bin/cpptraj file.prmtop ptraj.in

you will be getting your proccesed output, of you which you can watch the
trajectory by means of visualization programs such as VMD ...

Best Regards,
Emanuele