Re: [AMBER] PCA: comparing PCs from different trajectories

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 17:18:08 +0300

Thank you Daniel,

It worked. I have a couple of queries.

1. In my script
kde T1:1 kldiv T2:1 klout KL-PC.agr bins 400 name PC1-PC2-1
kde T1:2 kldiv T2:2 klout KL-PC.agr bins 400 name PC1-PC2-2
kde T1:3 kldiv T2:3 klout KL-PC.agr bins 400 name PC1-PC2-3
kde T1:4 kldiv T2:4 klout KL-PC.agr bins 400 name PC1-PC2-4
kde T1:5 kldiv T2:5 klout KL-PC.agr bins 400 name PC1-PC2-5

1. Does the produced histogram (see attached) represent the Kullback−Leibler divergence of the first 5 PCs between run 1 and 2? Is this correct?

2. In the affirmative, I guess I should do the same for run 1 and 3, 1 and 4, etc. Am I right?

3. Last but not least, I don’t see anywhere in the output how much of the total motion is represented in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd PC for each run. Is there a way to produce this type of output?

Once again thank you for your kind help

Regards

George