Re: [AMBER] PCA: comparing PCs from different trajectories

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 12:18:55 -0600

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 11:39 AM, George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com> wrote:
> crdaction crd1 projection T1 modes evecs.dat beg 1 end 20 :1-125&!.H= \
> crdframes 1, 2000 out T1.dat

Remove the space in your crdframes argument, e.g. 'crdframes 1,2000'.
This is the source of your error messages.

> Warning: No actions/output trajectories specified.

This is because you only have analyses set up at the end (kde etc).
Can be safely ignored.

> Warning: Size of Mode1 (10000) != size of Mode1 (8000)
> Warning: Only using 8000 data points.

This is related to your malformed crdframes arguments above - each
projection start argument was read but not the end because of the
space. So the first projection T1 had 10000 frames, the second 8000,
and so on. This will be resolved after you fix the crdframes
arguments.

Hope this helps,

-Dan