Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA-ERROR for firstmolecule-dna

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:53:58 -0800

Adhi,

The attached output file is very useful for spotting the problem ...

It appears that you are using the sander version for the job, and the
top file is from charmm. However, no atomic charges were read in. Are
you sure your topology files and inpcrd files are correctly generated?
Please take a look in VMD first.

If you find no problem in visualizing the files. Please email me a set
of files to take a look.

Of course, I suppose you have no problem passing all the tests after
patching all the updates and installing.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.