Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA-ERROR for firstmolecule-dna

From: Abhishek TYAGI <atyagiaa.connect.ust.hk>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:14:49 +0000

Dear Prof Luo,

Thank you for your reply.

Prof Luo for your information I am sending you my inpcrd and prmtop files, please have a look for the errors, i am sending these files to the

email: ray.luo.uci.edu.

If I need to send anything else that I missed please let me know.

I checked installation on my PC, I had recently reinstalled AMBERTOOL14 and AMBER14, and tried tutorials, they are working fine and I had successfully finished the tutorials on this version, than I had converted my original psf, pdb, topology,parameter files using CHAMBER to prmtop and inpcrd and i am using dcd file obtained from NAMD file format to perform MMPBSA calculations.

with best regards

Abhi