Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA-ERROR for firstmolecule-dna

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:47:39 -0800

Abhi,

Just to reply on the list for the sake of tracking …

Something wrong with the prmtop files that were generated … I couldn't
load any one (ligand/receptor/complex/solvated complex) into VMD …

How did you get these files converted from? Some other developers may
chime in on this …

All the best,
Ray
--