Re: [AMBER] how can i use acpype

From: Yaser Hosseini <yaser790.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 08:04:11 +0000 (UTC)

hi thanks for reply i did every command in that tutorial but i dont know how can i create AMBERHOME environment.and if its build how can i check  that i bulid it in correct path??

thank you.

     On Thursday, December 18, 2014 10:44 PM, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 18, 2014, at 1:39 PM, Yaser Hosseini <yaser790.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> thank you dear David for reply but i want a simple tutorial for install this package im new in ubuntu and gromacs.if you know a simple tutorial can give me e link ?

The instructions in the Manual are as simple as they come (there are ~4 commands).  You can also look at http://jswails.wikidot.com/installing-amber14-and-ambertools14 <http://jswails.wikidot.com/installing-amber14-and-ambertools14>. My wiki perhaps has more details, and shows you what to expect in the terminal, but it is no simpler than the manual.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher