Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Problems with tleap and popc membrane with protein

From: Igor Marques <igor.dragon88.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:36:43 +0100

dear all,

also, please consider ben's previously e-mails concerning the format of the
PDB to be read with lipid11 --> http://archive.ambermd.org/201205/0352.html

best regards,
igor

  Igor Marques, *Researcher*
MSc in Pharmaceutical Biomedicine
BSc in Biomedical Sciences

Molecular Modeling Group – University of Aveiro
http://molecular-modeling.dq.ua.pt/

Mobile phone: +351 918 567 294
Phone: +351 234 370 200 Ext: 22102

Campus Universitario de Santiago