Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Problems with tleap and popc membrane with protein

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:19:56 -0300

Hi Ben. The input pdb for tleap has that exact order. All atom types are
being assigned correctly, I mean, there are no warnings or errors except
the warnings about :
 name change in pdb file residue 1 ;
 this residue is split into PC and OL

Saveamberparm does not display any errors either and the resulting prmtop
show no linkage between the tails and the head residues. All other
connections seem to be correct.
I'll send the files to your email.
Thanks
Fabrício Bracht