[AMBER] Only three atoms in water molecules instead of four

From: Dmitry Suplatov via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 15:25:09 +0100

Dear AMBER network,

I am trying to solvate my protein system using a four-point water model
like Tip4pew or OPC.

I use the following instruction file for leap:

source leaprc.gaff

source leaprc.protein.ff14SB

source leaprc.water.tip4pew

HOH=TP4

WAT=TP4

complex = loadpdb protein_prep.pdb

solvateBox complex TIP4PEWBOX 12

saveamberparm complex test.prmtop test.inpcrd

quit

As the result, the model is built but all water molecules contain only
three atoms. The water pseudo atoms EW are not present anywhere in the
files.

What am I doing wrong?

Please comment.

All the best,