[AMBER] Postdoc and PhD position at IPB Halle (Germany)

From: Mehdi D. Davari via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 10:43:38 +0100

Dear AMBER Network,

We are currently hiring postdoctoral and PhD student researchers in
computational chemistry to my team at The Leibniz Institute of Plant
Biochemistry (IPB) in Halle (Saale), Germany. Our group studies protein
engineering and designs new enzymes using a wide range of computational
approaches, including QM, MD, QM/MM, structural bioinformatics and machine
learning approaches.

Further information including an application link can be found here:
https://www.ipb-halle.de/en/career/

Many thanks,
Mehdi Davari

*Dr. Mehdi D. Davari Research group leader in Computational Chemistry*

Tel:
E-Mail:

+49 345 5582 1360

Mehdi.Davari.ipb-halle.de

*Leibniz-Institut für Pflanzenbiochemie*

Weinberg 3 | 06120 Halle | Deutschland
Tel. +49 345 5582 0 | www.ipb-halle.de