Re: [AMBER] Only three atoms in water molecules instead of four

From: Dmitry Suplatov via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 17:43:26 +0100

I partially solved my problem.

When I save system as PDB directly from leap (I.e. include “savepdb complex
test.pdb” in the leap command file), then I can see my pseudo atoms in
water molecules. Then, EPW atoms are indeed present in the prmtop file.

Alternatively, if instead I use ambpdb (ambpdb -p test.prmtop -i
test.inpcrd > test2.pdb) this produces a PDB which does NOT include
pseudoatoms EP/EPW atoms and moreover is shifted in space in all three axes
compared to test.PDB produced by leap.

Why is there such a difference between PDB files of the same system
produced by leap and ambpdb?