Re: [AMBER] Simulating a Protein - cyclic peptide complex - question

From: Suchetana Gupta via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 13:21:06 -0800

Hello!
I tried following your suggestion first, David and used the following as my
leap input commands:

source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
source leaprc.gaff
source leaprc.water.tip3p
loadoff atomic_ions.lib
loadamberparams frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p
loadamberparams frcmod.ions234lm_126_tip3p
loadamberparams SHA.frcmod
loadamberparams NLU.frcmod
loadAmberPrep SHA.relabeled.prepi
loadAmberPrep NLU.relabeled.prepi
cplx=loadPDB copy.pdb
bond cplx.355.N cplx.362.C
savepdb cplx des431_complex_out.pdb
saveAmberParm cplx des431_c.top des431_c.crd
quit

I got this error:
bond: Argument #1 is type String must be of type: [atom]

usage: bond <atom1> <atom2> [order]

I am pretty sure that the residue number is correct since I had used
savePDB option once and checked it, before using the bond command.

Can you please help?

Thanks
Suchetana