Re: [AMBER] Simulating a Protein - cyclic peptide complex - question

From: Suchetana Gupta via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 09:12:09 -0800

Dear David and Anselm
I think I will try out both the suggestions once I figure out the solution
to my other question that is on a different mail thread: parameter
generation for noncanonical residues. I will get back to you.
just a quick question to Anselm, what is this combine command in tleap?
Sorry, I could not find this and would really appreciate a help with the
syntax. I am using Amber 20
Thanks
Suchetana