Re: [AMBER] Installation Problem

From: David A Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 09:04:18 -0500

On Wed, Nov 09, 2022, Matthew Guberman-Pfeffer via AMBER wrote:

>I found run_cmake, not run.cmake. Assuming it’s the same file, I added
>-DDISABLE_TOOLS=“mdgx”, but cmake complained:
>
>Parse error in command line argument: -DDISABLE_TOOLS
>Should be: VAR:type=value
>CMake Error: No cmake script provided.

Sounds like you didn't add the -DDISABLE_TOOLS in the proper way. It is not
a command-line argument, but you put it inside the run_cmake script itself.

>If I omit -DDISABLE_TOOLS, cmake works, and the following installation
>looks fine,

Is mdgx built with this run?

> but when I run the tests, I get the below errors:
>
>possible FAILURE: check bis_2.out.dif
>possible FAILURE: check spc.xvv.other.dif
>possible FAILURE: check nve.out.dif

Look at nve.out.dif and the other: do the errors look serious? It may be
that you won't have to worry about these errors.

.....dac