[AMBER] Announcement: Atomic Simulation Center Symposium 2022, Nov 28/29

From: Dr. Anselm Horn via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:36:25 +0100

Dear all,

on behalf of the organizers I'm happy to share the following conference
announcement with you.

Best,

Anselm Horn

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany

---------------------

Dear colleagues and friends of HPC and simulations,

The Atomistic Simulation Center (ASC), a consortium formed by the NHR
centers in Berlin, Paderborn and Erlangen, invites you to attend this
year's Symposium, taking place online on November 28-29, 2022.

The symposium will cover a broad range of aspects and novel approaches
in the context of atomistic simulation.

To date, the following scientists have agreed to give a presentation at
our meeting:
Fakher Assaad, Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg
Hilke Bahmann, Bergische Universität Wuppertal
Jörg Behler, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Benjamin Dalton, Freie Universität Berlin
Juergen Horbach, Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf
Christoph Jacob, Technische Universität Braunschweig
Carolin König, Leibniz Universität Hannover
Dominik Munz, Universität des Saarlandes
Markus Reiher, ETH Zürich
Karsten Reuter, Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max Planck Gesellschaft Berlin
Gerhard Stock, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
Roya Ebrahimi Viand, Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max Planck Gesellschaft Berlin
Marcus Weber, Zuse Institut Berlin

For more information, please see: http://tiny.cc/ASC22

The symposium is free of charge, but we ask you to register:
https://events.uni-paderborn.de/e/NHRatomistic

See you all online,
Felix Hoefling,
Thomas Kuehne,