Re: [AMBER] Problem with topology file generation

From: Gustavo Seabra via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 12:45:52 +0000

Hi,

This is unlikely to solve the problem, sorry.

But beyond the parmtop, you probably will be experiencing difficulty in writing the inpcrd file for a system this large. So, I just wanted to point out that, for large systems, it may be helpful to use a command in LEaP that allows building the input directly in NetCDF format. Your last line could be:

`saveAmberParmNetCDF mol model.parm7 model.ncrst`

And the final coordinate file would be OK. I don't know how to solve the parmtop part, though. Sorry. I hope some expert will chime in here.

All the best,

--
Gustavo Seabra.