Re: [AMBER] metatwist error

From: David A Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 15:56:03 -0400

On Sun, Jun 26, 2022, Muhammad Ayoub Waqas via AMBER wrote:

>i am using the "Placing waters and ions using 3D-RISM and MOFT" tutorial
>using AMBER22, when using the metatwist for placing the water i got the
>error "terminate called after throwing an instance of
>'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_i
>nfo_injector<boost::io::too_many_args> >'
> what(): boost::too_many_args: format-string referred to fewer arguments
>than were passed
>Aborted (core dumped)". I downgraded AMBER to version 20 so it works fine
>with the same command. I think the metatwist has the code issue. My
>operating system is OPENSUSE 15.4 and CUDA version 11.6. any help will be
>appreciated.

Please try this: add -DFORCE_INTERNAL_LIBS="boost" to your run_cmake
script; then rerun that script and recompile metatwist. I don't know if you
are using the system or locally-compiled version of boost, but this will
force the latter.

...cc-ing to George Giambasu to see if he recognizes anything here. Is
there any hope of eliminating the metatwist dependence on boost?

...thx...dac