[AMBER] metatwist error

From: Muhammad Ayoub Waqas via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 18:18:22 +0400

dear amber users
i am using the "Placing waters and ions using 3D-RISM and MOFT" tutorial
using AMBER22, when using the metatwist for placing the water i got the
error "terminate called after throwing an instance of
'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_i
nfo_injector<boost::io::too_many_args> >'
 what(): boost::too_many_args: format-string referred to fewer arguments
than were passed
Aborted (core dumped)". I downgraded AMBER to version 20 so it works fine
with the same command. I think the metatwist has the code issue. My
operating system is OPENSUSE 15.4 and CUDA version 11.6. any help will be
appreciated.
thank you
M waqas
university of nizwa, Oman