Re: [AMBER] Advice on Simulated Annealing

From: Hector A. Baldoni <hbaldoni.unsl.edu.ar>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 13:50:38 -0300

Dear Matthew,

For loops optimizations you could try ibelly constrained positions of
your protein backbone (except loops of interest) plus simulated
annealing of the loops of interest locally enhanced defined. This
procedure gave me good results in loops optimizations of human AT2
receptor. I lost your original query, so I apologize if it is not what
you were asking.

Greeting,
Hector.

  Dr. Hector A. Baldoni