[AMBER] README script from CHARMM-GUI to run PMEDE.CUDA

From: King Wu <lodking407.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 06:31:33 -0800

Hi AMBER,

I used charmm-gui to generate a membrane protein complex, and I am testing
it using the default setup from the README script. it calls for pmemd (CPU)
to run, which is very slow. I tried to switch to pmemd.cuda and used GPU to
run.
~~~~~~~~

set CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES=3

set amber = "$AMBERHOME/bin/pmemd.cuda"

$AMBERHOME/bin/pmemd.cuda -O -i ${mini_prefix}.mdin