Re: [AMBER] FixCondaShebang persists

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 07:38:26 -0400

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021, German P. Barletta wrote:

>Could it be, then, that you're not starting from a fresh folder? :P

I think your analysis is correct, but I'm still not sure of the correct fix.
It may have something to do with trying to update cmake components, since
the update happens *during* the cmake run (i.e. it is initialized by cmake).

I won't be able to work on this for a couple of weeks, but others are
welcome to try. We either need to make creationg of symlink itself safe
when the target doesn't exist, or just remove creating these symlinks
altogether.

....dac