Re: [AMBER] Rotation Matrix

From: mohamed marzouk <mohamedmarzoukphysics.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 19:09:05 +0900

Hello,
I tried savematrices option but it is saved as dataset not output file as in attached photo !!!
rmsd ToFirst :1-198&!.H= first savematrices out rmsd_first_protein_testmatrices2.agr

How to save this dataset as output file?
Best regards,
Mohamed Marzouk Sobeh
Ph.D student at Life Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan.
T.A Physics department,Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Emails:
 mohamed_marzouk.sci.asu.edu.eg
 marzouk.aa.m.titech.ac.jp
 marzouk_biophysics.yahoo.com