[AMBER] Atomistic Simulation Center - Invitation to virtual inauguration symposium

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 14:00:37 +0200

Dear Amber users,

(apologies for cross posting!)

with the beginning of 2021, eight National High Performance Computing
(NHR) Centers have been established throughout Germany.

The three centers in Paderborn, Erlangen, and Berlin have a joint focus
on atomistic simulations and as such form the virtual Atomistic
Simulation Center (ASC).

To celebrate this, we are holding a symposium on atomistic simulations
with a selection of exciting talks from speakers across all areas of
atomistic simulations.

You are cordially invited to the inauguration symposium of our Atomistic
Simulation Center, taking place *online* on October 26-27 2021 (free of
charge, but registration is required).

Further information can be found here:

https://www.tiny.cc/ASC-NHR-2021

Please feel free to forward this invitation to others interested in
atomistic simulations.

Best regards,

Anselm Horn

PD Dr.rer.nat.
Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Germany