Re: [AMBER] Problems to install AmberTools20

From: Miguel Garavís <mgaravis.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 12:43:12 +0200

Thanks again.

I did a deep cleaning and tried to install it again. The result is still
the same.

In case it helps, I paste here some of the lines concerning existing errors:

-- Failed to find Perl modules: Chemistry::Mol (missing:
PERLMODULES_CHEMISTRY_MOL_MODULE)

-- Could NOT find Boost (missing: Boost_INCLUDE_DIR thread system
program_options iostreams regex timer chrono filesystem graph)

-- Cannot find PLUMED. You will still be able to load it at runtime. If
you want to link it at build time, set PLUMED_ROOT to where you installed
it.

CMake Error at cmake/LibraryUtils.cmake:75 (message):

  Could not determine whether

"/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX11.1.sdk/usr/lib/libbz2.tbd"

  is a static or shared library, it does not have a known suffix.

The OSX version I have is MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H15)
The version of XCode is: 12.4 (12D4e)
And the clang version is clang-1200.0.32.29

MGC