Re: [AMBER] Problems to install AmberTools20

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 12:41:07 -0400

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021, Miguel Garavís wrote:

>I can confirm that update.11 is applied. It appears in the list after
>typing the command you indicated.

OK, we have to search for something else.

First, I think it's worth trying a "clean" build: re-download the
AmberTools20.tar.bz2 file (unless you still have it on your computer),
un-tar and try a "run_cmake" job again. It's possible that some cached file
is interfering with what you did before.

If that doesn't help, please let us know what version of OSX you have, and
which version of Xcode (open /Applications/Xcode.app and look at the "about
Xcode menu item.) Also, type "clang --version" at a terminal prompt, and
report the result.

...thanks...dac