Re: [AMBER] protein sticking out of solvation box causing instability

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 15:32:01 -0400

Hi,

It looks like an imaging issue- have you tried looking at it after imaging
it with something like

trajin equil.rst
autoimage
trajout test.pdb

Alternatively, I think VMD can draw the other unit cells with an option
under Graphics/Representations, since your protein tail is likely just
sitting in the box next to the orginal.

Best,

Kenneth

--
Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would hell have if those imprisoned
here could not dream of heaven?