[AMBER] protein sticking out of solvation box causing instability

From: Neville Bethel <nevillebethel.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 10:34:53 -0700

Hi everyone,

I came across an issue I haven't seen before.
I am trying to solvate and equilibrate a large triangular protein.
tleap seems to put one of the ends of the protein outside the original
solvation box (trimer_example_0.png attached).
This seems fine since there is still plenty of space between this end and
the next periodic image, but when I try to equilibrate, this edge of the
protein flies off into space (trimer_example_8.png).

I also attached the output text from the equilibration run. Does anyone
know what's going on here?

Thanks,
Neville