Re: [AMBER] Distance restraints not working

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 08:05:32 -0400

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021, jacob wick wrote:

>&wt
>type='DUMPFREQ', istep1=50, /
>&wt
>type='END',
>&end
>DISANG=restraints.dat

Note that in the type='END' namelist, you are using the outdated "&end"
sigil, rather than the more correct "/". It's possible that this is
confusing the program.

Along the same lines look at the output before this message:

> "RESTRAINTS:
> No valid redirection requests found
> ** No restraint defined **"

Did it report correctly on the weight change commands?

>1. Am I using a correct approach to achieve no interaction between M1 and
>I1 during the course of simulations?

We don't know what you are trying to achieve, or how you plan to use the
results of the simulation. It would be better to say that you are trying to
keep I1 and M1 apart from each other: they will still interact, and Coulomb
forces can go a long way.

....dac