Re: [AMBER] phi cremer

From: MYRIAN TORRES RICO <myriam.torres.iiq.csic.es>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 17:20:50 +0100

Hi Daniel,

I have launched a pucker calculation for my tetrasacharide with the
next script:

pucker p1 .12 .26 @24 @21 @15 @14 out pucker1.dat cremer amplitude
theta range360
pucker p2 .25 .37 .28 .39 .19 .20 out pucker2.dat cremer amplitude
theta range360
.
.
.

And I have obtained a table with a theta column information, but phi
column doesnt' appears...I would like obtain phi angles data. I probed
to change theta by phi in the script, but it don't work it. Are there
some way to calculate phi angles with cremer?

thanks in advance

Myriam