Re: [AMBER] phi cremer

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 10:09:20 -0500

Hi,

There isn't enough information to even guess what might be happening.
What do you mean by "doesn't work"? Is there a specific error message?
Do the results not match what you expect? Also, what version of
cpptraj are you using? In general, the more information you can
provide, the more chance people have to figure out what might be going
wrong.

-Dan