Re: [AMBER] NOE analysis with cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 10:24:11 -0500

Hi,

Sorry for the long delay on this. So do you mean you want cpptraj to
automatically choose the closer of the two distances? If so, you can't
do that with the 'distance' command, but you might be able to get it
to work with the 'nativecontacts' command and the 'mindist' keyword.
The generated dataset with the [mindist] aspect could then be sent to
the 'stat' analysis. Disclaimer: I haven't had a chance to test it,
but that seems like it should work with those atom masks.

-Dan