Re: [AMBER] ff14SBonlysc + OPC3

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 11:25:38 -0400

Hi,

Not really - the parameters for OPC3 are in frcmod.opc3 - just loading
the OPC3BOX won't do it. I just checked and it seems that there is no
leaprc.water.OPC3 in $AMBERHOME/dat/leaprc/cmd, which seems like an
oversight. However, if you check leaprc.water.OPC and
leaprc.water.tip3p, they give you clues to how you would load opc3
parameters.

Here's what I would do, but full disclaimer: I've never tested this,
so others who are smarter may have better recommendations. I would use
leaprc.water.OPC as a template (copy to a new file), replace
frcmod.opc with frcmod.opc3, and use the ions from the tip3p file,
e.g.:

loadOff atomic_ions.lib
loadOff solvents.lib
HOH = OPC
WAT = OPC
loadAmberParams frcmod.opc3
loadAmberParams frcmod.ions1lm_126_tip3p
loadAmberParams frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p
loadAmberParams frcmod.ions234lm_126_tip3p

Hope this helps,

-Dan