Re: [AMBER] Problems with RMSF calculations

From: <kartik.lakshmi.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 12:56:05 -0700

   Hi Kenneth,

   Thanks for your suggestion! I tried to use the rms .CA first out rms.out to
   ensure that I am using the first frame as a reference and my results look
   exactly as the one from the older version of the cpptraj script (with
   reference ../../prod/pd1/wt_pd.nc 1 statement ). The attached graph can show
   that it is identical to the one I send earlier.

   Hence my problem still remains. I don’t think cpptraj RMSF script is
   actually giving me the anticipated ‘average’ value of the RMSF when using
   two 250 ns simulations.

   I would appreciate any suggestions and explanations!

   Thanks a lot in advance,

   Kartik