Re: [AMBER] Cluster analysis: the result was strange

From: Nada Afiva <nadaafiva.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 15:27:41 +0700

Thanks so much Sir.
What was the cluster population? The cluster population was 1.
How many clusters did you obtain? I obtained 1 cluster only.
Did the cluster pop. vs time plots look OK for them? Yes it showed one
horizontal straight line.
Did you look at how many frames were clustered vs how many noise frames you
obtained. There are 20000 frames clustered and no noise frame.
Did you look at any clustering metrics like DBI, pseudo F, etc? I do not so
understand it.
Did you try to optimize your input parameters for the DBScan algorithm
using K-dist plots as described in the manual? Not yes Sir, where is
the manual.

Thanks.

nadaafiva

Pada tanggal Rab, 24 Jun 2020 pukul 19.16 Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>