Re: [AMBER] Problem in calculating pairwise interaction with CPPTRAJ

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 12:07:22 -0400

Hi,

It's not clear to me what's going wrong. It looks like the run doesn't
actually start based on your second screenshot. The amber16 version of
cpptraj is pretty old at this point. I'd try to use a more up to date
version. Also, debugging will be easier if you first try to analyze a
smaller number of frames (like 10) first.

-Dan