Re: [AMBER] tleap PDB file in ORCA

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 04:18:50 -0400

Not sure if this would be of help, but have a look at the mdgx &configs
module. It will sample configurations using an Amber force field (prmtop)
and a series of restraints that you can use to literally play with your
small molecule. It will then produce any number of output structures,
sieving them for clashes and other sanity checks, and has the option of
printing ORCA input files with the resulting coordinates. It may not
produce exactly the ORCA calculation deck you want, but you could write a
short script to grep out that line and replace it with the calculation you
do want.

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial6/index.php

Dave