Re: [AMBER] planarity issue during md

From: Sofia Vasilakaki <svasilak.chem.uoa.gr>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 17:33:55 +0300

It is not a deviation because it does not appear in some frames only.

I assigned atom types with antechamber and I used ff12SB.

I did not have this problem with planarity when I used the charges
generated with antechamber. The amide N there has a -0.46 charge and
bonded with a C atom of 0.49, while in Gaussian is -0.96 and 1.77.

I also got this amide N out of the plane when I simulated the molecule alone.

Thank you