Re: [AMBER] Selecting number of waters in tleap

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 11:19:02 -0300 (UYT)

Dear Elena,

There is no way to do it with tleap... use cppptraj instead... check on the command "strip", you will then have to save the updated coord and topology...

Best,

Matías

PhD.
Researcher at Biomolecular Simulations Lab.
Institut Pasteur de Montevideo | Uruguay
[pasteur.uy/en/labs/biomolecular-simulations-laboratory/]
[http://www.sirahff.com]