Re: [AMBER] Selecting number of waters in tleap

From: Kellon Belfon <kellonbelfon.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 14:07:00 -0400

Alternatively, you can use parmed

parmed -i parmed.in

your parmed.in file:
parm your_topology.parm7
loadRestrt your_coord.rst7
summary
strip :tot_water-1316-tot_water
summary
outparm new_topology.parm7 new_coord.rst7

summary shows how many solvent molecules you have (sanity check)

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 10:19 AM Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
wrote:

> Dear Elena,
>
> There is no way to do it with tleap... use cppptraj instead... check on
> the command "strip", you will then have to save the updated coord and
> topology...
>
> Best,
>
> Matías
>
> ------------------------------------
> PhD.
> Researcher at Biomolecular Simulations Lab.
> Institut Pasteur de Montevideo | Uruguay
> [pasteur.uy/en/labs/biomolecular-simulations-laboratory/]
> [http://www.sirahff.com]

Kellon A. A. Belfon, Graduate Student
Carlos Simmerling Laboratory
The Laufer Center for Physical and Quantitative Biology
The Department of Chemistry, Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, New York 11794
Phone: (347) 546-4237 <(347)+546+4237>  Email:  kellon.belfon.stonybrook.
<kellon.belfon.stonybrook.edu>edu