[AMBER] Selecting number of waters in tleap

From: Elena Gomez <elengr93.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 08:09:35 +0000

Hello Amber Users:

I'm trying to do a targeted molecular dynamics but i'm having several difficuties. When i run my scripts an error appears: NATOM mismatch in coord and topology files. I fuigured out this happens because of the number of waters but, how can I "select" in tleap the number of waters with which I want to solvate the systems? I wouldn't want to remove them manually because there are 1317 water residues of difference between the systems.

Thank you.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Libre de virus. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>