Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ average residue-wise contact map

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 11:30:48 -0400

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for the detailed reply. I wonder about the possibility of using
'resseries present' with 'savenonnative' or 'skipnative' to get 1 to 1
contact map. The 'resseries present' in nativecontacts can get the time
series contact matrix of 1 and 0 for each residue pair. I wonder the
possibility of using CPPTRAJ to get an average (over the frames) of the
'resseries present' output as the output matrix contain contact details for
each frame and this frame-averaged matrix can be then visualized. Let me
know what you think and how I can use the CPPTRAJ to achieve this?

Many thanks in advance

Best
Anu