Re: [AMBER] SMD using contact number

From: Feng Pan <fpan3.ncsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 11:50:29 -0400

Hi, Jubilant

Can you explain the definition of the number of contacts you want to use,
if it is something similar with number of bonds, I think you can
use the reaction coordinate N_OF_BONDS and use &smd module to do SMD.

Best
Feng

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 10:41 AM Chem Jubilant <jubilant.chem.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Amber users,
>
> Can I use number of contacts between protein and ligand as driving factor
> in steered MD?
> I want to pull the ligand from protein using contact numbers.
> Anyone done that? Any tutorials or manual explaining that?
>
> Thanks,
> Jubilant

Feng Pan
PostDoc